LATEST UPDATE: from Monday 17 May 2021 we will be open and running a safely adapted timetable with additional cleaning protocols in place to keep everyone as safe as we can. As we transfer over to in-person classes, we will be maintaining a number of online options so you can continue to work with us in your preferred way.
View our adapted timetable here.
We want you to feel safe and have confidence in our practices and procedures, so if you have any feedback, we are more than happy to receive it. We ask that you carefully read this information and contact us if you have any questions – Thank You
- We are encouraging clients to wear masks upon entry and exit to and from the studio, but masks are not required (at the client’s discretion) when exercising.
- We must have your most up to date personal contact information for Track & Trace. If we are contacted by Track & Trace, we are lawfully bound to supply them with the contact details of any client who has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Corona Virus. The details you provide will be stored securely on-site and will be passed to no other third party. We have our QR code for Track and Trace if you have been able to download and are using the app.
- Are you unwell or have developed a persistent cough or any COVID-19 symptoms? If so, please inform the Front of House staff. You will be asked to leave for the time being and it is recommended you call your doctor for advice. If you have symptoms, you must isolate for 10 days.
- Please do not attend any session if you have been knowingly exposed to an ill person or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please observe the 14-day waiting period when returning home from travel to other areas or countries where current government restrictions are in place before returning to studio.
- Although we love to catch up with you, unfortunately there will be no early admittance to the studios prior to scheduled session time and all clients must depart directly after their session is over.
- Hands must be washed or sanitised before and after all sessions. There are a number of Sanitisation Stations in and around the studios. Our in-house hand sanitiser is stationed at our front door and in each studio for you to use.
- All shoes and outdoor clothing must be removed prior to entry to the session spaces. If you are able, then please arrive changed and ready for your session and bring as little to the studio as possible to avoid contamination.
- Please wait outside the studios at a safe distance from other clients, to be admitted by your instructor and do not gather in busy areas, for example in Reception or the Changing Rooms.
- We ask clients NOT to bring their own mats currently, as staff will be cleaning and sanitising all equipment used and the surrounding areas between each exercise session. This is in addition to the increased cleaning we are undertaking at this time. We have scheduled extra time between each session so that all equipment can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
- We have reduced the session sizes to allow for safe-distancing. Please use the floor markings to guide you or ask staff for further instruction.
- The WHO (World Health Organisation), HMRC GOV and UKActive do not recommend the wearing of masks whilst exercising indoors. The working spaces are well-ventilated and filters will be fitted to aid air purification when it is too cold to open doors and windows. However, masks can be worn at the discretion of the client and around the communal areas.
- We ask our equipment studio clients to bring a pair of clean socks to wear when exercising on the Pilates Equipment.
- Teachers will be delivering instructions from a safe distance by demonstration and verbal cueing only. If any emergency hands-on guidance is required, the teacher will wear a mask and gloves to do so.
- The toilet facilities are in use and we ask you to use the sanitising spray and paper towels to wipe down the surfaces used after contact please. Please use the hands-free bins for disposal and do NOT flush them, as they will clog the system.
- Whenever possible, financial and scheduling transactions should be done via text, email or online rather than in person. Staff can give you details for BACS payments.